As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, January 20, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Foggy Bottom, exit on 23rd and head north to Washington Circle
Nearest Capital Bike Share: New Hampshire and 24th
Hares: Mouthful of Clam, Colliteral Damage, They Blow Up So Fast, sKooter Kunte, and Bitches Get Stitches
- Runners: 1.7 mi. first half / 1.7 mi. second half
- Walkers: .8 first half / .8 mi. second half
- Shiggy: 1.69 for Turkeys, 3.69 for Eagles
Dog friendly, Cat difficult, Stroller real rough
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B (.6 mi back to FoBo). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Farragut West
Last Trains Out:
- Franconia-Springfield (Blue): 11:55pm
- Largo Town Center (Blue): 12:00am
- Largo Town Center (Silver): 11:49pm
- Wiehle-Reston East (Silver): 12:06am
- New Carrollton (Orange): 11:56pm
- Vienna/Fairfax-GMU (Orange): 12:10am
On After: Sauf Haus Bier Hall [(Vax passport required per DC mandate)
Specials: Extended happy hour with wristband
- AGM is this Saturday, January 22nd, 5PM, Navy Yard Metro. Rego by Tuesday, 1/18 for a custom giveaway.
- Make sure to cast your nominations for trail of the year and other winners of the hash. Vote early and often here before Thursday, 1/20.
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now!
Give Back to the Hash!
BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Foggy Bottom Metro