“Let me not hash sober ingloriously and without a beverage, but let me first do some stupid thing that shall be told among men at the on-after.”
― Gispert, The White House Campout
A rego gets you:
Five (count 'em, five) trails of magnificent quality
Entertainment in copious amounts
Sports, and Games, and BOOTY!!
Grub Friday night, all day Saturday and Sunday Morning!!!
River tubing with all the Frat Bros and Sorority Girls
What do you need to know to get your Trojan Horse into the glorious House of ΨΗΙ, ΤE Chapter:
- This year out of an abundance of caution, WH4 Campout will only be admitting VACCINATED hashers to pledge.
- No we still aren't collecting your personal data - some of us Hashers may have a J.O.B. that does that but we aren't one of them.
- How do you provide status? Well first off if you are like any good Siren, you've likely already sung your vaccine call on FB - we'll look there. But if you haven't, just approach one of the committee's Rush Chairs or Starategos at an upcoming trail and we can chat!
(Got concerns or questions, send us an email @ email@example.com.)
COVID INFO (Help keep your kennel and community safe!)
1. DMV is now offering walk-up COVID-19 vaccines! Visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccinatedc for more information.
2. DMV have free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit the DC CAN page for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device.
3. Check VA's COVID-19 website for informative, local, specific information.
Rego Transfers & Refunds:
While your WH4 Campout Committee is so thrilled you are pledging ΨΗΙ, ΤE we won't be managing rego transfers for you. We will not be giving refunds. You are free to transfer (sell) your rego to another hasher.
Greek Week (fraternity/sorority/classic Greece)
Campout shit like Tent and camping supplies, drinking vessel with a lid to attach to your tube, river shoes for tubing, sunscreen and bug spray, bathing suit and towel, cranium lamp, prophylactics, hangover remedy of choice
Golden Rock Campground
3:00 pm: Sign-in. If you arrive earlier, you will be put to work.
4:00 pm Kegs tapped!
4-6:00 pm: Hab sales
6:00 pm ish: Trail followed by circle and dinner.
Team Bad Ideas will be hosting trivia again this year!
9:00 pm: Sign-in closes.
10:00 pm: Greek row shot trail after dark.
8-10:00 am: Breakfast
10:30/11 am: Trail followed by tubing (lunch will be served before we hit the river)
4:00 pm ish: Greek week games begin/ Hab sales
6:00 pm Circle
7:00 pm Dinner
Midnight: Nekkid trail
8-10:00 am: Breakfast
10:00 am: Fat Boi Mimosa trail then GTFO!!
12:00 pm: Campout closes