Your Royal Wankers and Wankettes, it's that time of year again! White House Campout 2018 will be hosting all denizens of Florin and Guilder on the banks of the lovely Shenandoah River for the Princess Bride (As You Hash) Campout.
That's right. When I was your age, camping was called Campout. And this is a special Campout. It is the Campout old hashers used to tell me about when I was just a virgin, and we used to talk about it to new hashers, and today, I'm gonna tell it to you.
What's that you say? Will there be sports? Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, True Love, miracles.... and maybe even some kissing.
Regos will open at 10 p.m. Friday, March 30th after WH4's Full Moon event. The first 50 R.O.U.S's will get the entry price of $120, increasing $10 and then $25 for every 50 R.O.U.S. So don't delay!
A rego gets you:
Five (count 'em, five) trails of magnificent quality
Entertainment in copious amount
Sports, and Games, and Kissing
Five (again with the number five) meals
River tubing with pirates
(Price applies upon payment, regoing early does not guarantee lower price unless paid - PayPal fee will apply)
First 50 Regos - $120
Next 50 - $130
Next 50 - $145
Week of - $175 (based on availability)
*Sign-in will start at 3 p.m. July 27th. If you're there before then, you will be conscripted.
* We will have beer and broth for all present! However, you may bring any particular poison (of beverage) that you desire.
- Sign- in starts at 3 with trail starting around 6 p.m. followed by circle and dinner.
- Pub Crawl will start after dark.
- Sign-in closes at 9 p.m.
- Breakfast will be served before trail.
- Trail will start around 10 or 11 a.m. based on the hare's performance of the night previous. Games will begin in the afternoon, continuing until circle and dinner.
- The Nekkid trail will begin generally around midnight, sooner for some.
- Breakfast is served, and the Fat King trail will start at 10 a.m.
- Campout will close at noon.
Princess Bride: As You Hash
Golden Rock Campground