Well Covid f*ckd our plans but we're carrying on business as usual. We're STILL going back to 1999 for a Y2K themed AGM! Come out and celebrate our kennel on 2/19/22. Rego will close on 2/12 to ensure our venue has enough time to order food.
We have the ENTIRE basement and connecting back outdoor patio (with heaters/fire pits) & our own bathrooms downstairs.
You MUST bring photo ID. We will be checking all IDs and confirming rego before giving you a wristband to enter. This will reduce burden on the staff and ensure you get drinks as fast as possible! We're also asking that everyone be fully vaccinated. Denizen's staff is fully vaccinated.
Here's what you get:
• 3 hours of craft beer, seltzer, and 3 house wines until we hit our tab amount. Please aim for 4 drinks/person. *If you want liquor or once we reach our bar tab, you can start your own tab.
• Food from Denizen's scratch made kitchen
- Chili (not veggie)
- Sliders (regular and veggie options. Can be GF w/o bread)
- Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower (for glutards & vegetarian friends)
- French fries
• Gimme (winter appropriate)
• Event Toe Tag
• Trail (more details to follow)
Denizen's menu for reference: https://www.denizensbrewingco.com/menu
Finally, it seems that most folks won't need a hash hotel; however, if you live far away or are visiting there are several hotels within walking distance. We suggest Days Inn Silver Spring approx. $80/night or the Holiday Inn for approx. $123/night, includes breakfast in the morning
Y2K: Party Like it's 1999!
mask, ID, vessel for trail, fun outfits
Denizens Brewery Co. Silver Spring