Adults ONLY Camping, Tubing, Snorkeling, Diving, BBQ, Bonfires, Shitty trails, beer....hashbauchery.
We’ve reserved a new section this year, "Dogwood Spring", a private dead-end area along the river as well as the adjacent pavilion. The campsites are reserved for Friday & Saturday nights (May 17th & May 18th). The entrance/camping fees have been prepaid by the organizer and all individuals participating must register and pre-pay. Any extra nights require payment directly to the campground.
A Rego is not complete/valid until it has been paid. All payments must be sent to email@example.com via PayPal. Use the "Sending to a Friend" option to avoid any fees. If you need other payment options, send a message to Spray-n-Pray.
- Jolly Roger Camp will be 1/3 mile downstream, same weekend.
- Rego for 2019 is a flat rate $69, capped at 125 wankers.
- Rego covers camp fees, hash cash for 6 events, gimme, patch and toe tag.
- The 6 event details will be forthcoming. 3 at Jolly Roger, 3 at SoFlo.
- A t-shirt is extra, available via this link: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (stay tuned)
- Rego does NOT include food/snacks, campfire beer/liquor.
- Beyond the 6 events, this is a BYOE campout (Bring Your Own Everything)
- No Refunds. If you pay but cannot go, it is up to you to arrange a swap of rego.
- All Rego Swaps must be communicated to the organizer to update entry list.
- The Wildcard H3 private FB page will host all updates. If not a member send a message to the organizer.
Can muggles join us (non-hashers)?
Be cognizant of our traditions when inviting friends that aren't hashers. This is a hash campout, we are a unique breed. Ensure they would be a good compliment to the group dynamics.
Can I bring pets?
Park policy strictly prohibits any animals beyond hashers.
Will I have electricity/ water?
We've rented a pavilion it has 4 electric outlets to be shared among 125 hashers. The campsites are "primitive". Stock up on batteries. There are full restroom/shower facilities with hot water and electric outlets. Water is also at the campsite for cooking and drinking.
What are my transportation options to get to the event?
Coordinate with other participants in an effort to caravan/carpool to the location. Parking will be limited and you may not be able to park by the location of your tent.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: Spraynprayhasher@gmail.com. You should receive a reply back shortly. Otherwise you can just hit up Spray-n-Pray on facebook.(Sprayn Pray Hasher)
Is my registration transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your rego but you are responsible for getting the funds from the new person. All of the registration information for person taking the rego (name, kennel, hash name etc.) will need to be provided to the organizer. There is a main list at the guard shack, if the updated name isn't on the list they won't be allowed in without having to pay again. No transfers within 7 days of the event.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds. See above transfer policy.
Where can I get more information about Ginnie Springs?
All equipment/gear you feel necessary to camp out under the stars for three days and two nights. There is an on-site camp store with the essential food supplies you may need but they do NOT sell alcohol. It is highly recommended to team up with other participants to share tents & coolers. A photo ID will be required when you check-in.
Main SoFlo HHH Camp: Dogwood Springs