Attention to all Swill Team Six Members and Hashers!
Cc: Shuttlecock, Admiral, Swill Team Six; Master Chief LiarLiar
Lt. Rufus, Swill Team Six is hosting and haring a Swill Team Six Trail! As Snowblinder’s H3 GM, I am inviting all virgins, hashers, harriers and harriets to join us for the fun!
The Snowblinder’s H3, SNOH3, is in the Northern NY area, north of Syracuse, but can reach the surrounding areas.
Lt. Random Fucked Up Shit, Rufus
SWILL TEAM MISSION BRIEFING
The following are the rules of engagement and standard operating procedures for any and all Swill Team 6 missions as directed by SW6 Admiral Shuttlecock.
Revision 1.2 (section: Mission Standards 3,4)
Swill Team 6 Operative Requirements
Selectee must complete the requirements listed below to become a fully inducted operative of SW6
1. On a Swill Team 6 Mission (a pre designated trail) the Selectee Must complete the entire trail. “Zenning or Booze hounding” is not authorized.
2. During the Swill Team mission, the selectee must carry a six pack of standard 12oz beer cans. The Beer may be of the Selectee’s choice, and must be beer. Cider and similar beverages are not authorized.
3. At six designated check points throughout the mission, the selectee will stop and shotgun a beer. (One of the six being carried) shot gunning must and will be done at designated checkpoints only, and must be completed before the selectee may continue.
4. The Mission (trail) must be completed at a runners pace. Walking the entire trail is not authorized.
5. Hashers not trashers, Empty shotgun vessels will not be left on trial and will be carried back as proof of completion.
1. Upon completion of the Operative Requirements, Selectees will officially be a member of SW6 and will earn the rank of Seaman First Class.
2. For all Booze Hound that complete the Operative Requirements, these members will earn the rank of Petty Officer. Members who are Non Booze Hounds will receive this promotion after completing Booze Hound.
3. To earn a promotion after being inducted in to the SW6, members must perform a task that is Swill Team worthy.
Hare a trail while completing the Operative Requirements
Complete Operative Requirements with 24oz “tallboy or Danger Cans”
Swill Team Six Trail, 6 beers, 6 stops, 1 Swill Ass Patch
Watertown New York and Surrounding area