For all rego related questions, email: DogE_Style@comcast.net or call him at (908) 246-1733
Rumson has a perfect record.
We have pitched to host the InterAmerica Hash for the past millennium, yet year after year, we have been denied. Let's call it a 0-18 record. Perhaps we have been the subject of a rigged election or possibly lost the electoral college decision.
As hosts of the Comotion by the Ocean, we have kinda got our act together. The "CoMo" has been an annual event for a decade.
We are aware of our fuckups. Each year we have a new or few fuckups. The next year we fix the previous year's fuckups and look forward to fixing this year's fuckups.
• Sun Screen • Your personalized drinking vessel. • Pool toys and your bathing suit. The heated pool awaits you. • A short yet quality skit for Saturday night. • In past year’s a bicycle came in handy at times, bring or rent from a nearby hardware store. • Don’t forget your old, clean hash shirts for the T-shirt scramble on Sat evening.
Windjammer Motor Inn
Noon: Mr Jackson will lead a pack of eager and thirsty hashers on an introductory Boardwalk pub-crawl. (This is a pay-as-you-go event) Boardwalk beer is cheap: $2 for a pint of Coors, Bud or Miller depending on the joint.
2 PM: On site registration opens
3 PM: A “real” hash, hared by Butt Naked.
6 PM -very late: Blue’s Brother’s Dancing, dinner followed by boardwalk Pub Craw
Don’t forget your Jake and Elwood outfits
Early: Breakfast on the deck
Get on the bus at 10:17 PM for a fantastic hash at the Jersey Shore.
After the trail, we’ll get you back to the ‘Jammer early enough for a late lunch and enjoyment around and in the heated pool. Oh, and more icy cold adult beverages. We expect to have you back in the early afternoon.
• Watch the Preakness Stakes Shit Happens. Post time: 6:20 PM.
• Open bar starts at 6 PM… and we do mean “Open”… top shelf liquor will be included.
• Guns 4 Hire, our house Rock and Roll band start their first set: 6:30 PM
• Dinner at: 8 PM
• Skits and famous Rumson T-shirt scramble will go on when the band takes their well-earned breaks.
Midnight: Hash with Fuzz Buster and DogE Style
We will have a buffet brunch at the Jammer’s dining room, Bloodies and coffee will be consumed in mass quantities.
The usual Fat-Boy Bay-to-Breakers hash.
Then our only hash circle of the weekend.
Check-out time is Noon.
The hashpitality suite will be open for beer and snacks from Friday at 2 PM until late Sunday afternoon.