We intend to make this weekend one hell of a Naughty Way Bonanza! Actual event location will be emailed to paid regos on Oct. 8.
Priority rego date: Oct. 8. Oct. 8 is the cutoff for your name to be on your gimmies.
EVERYBODY SAY LOOVVVE!!
Welcum to the Richmond Hash House Harriers UN-Naughty Way Weekend. This is to be a fun-filled weekend featuring multiple titillating events at a pristine location in Chesterfield.
This is a Saturday-Sunday event. No hash events are scheduled for Friday night; please do not cum to the campsite on Friday.
A few things to note:
- No pets
- Respect the property
- Bring supplies for a Shooting Star shot check if you'd like to provide one
- Don't forget: Love and world peace
ON ON YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!
RH3’s 3 Rules of Hashing:
1. There are no rules in hashing, only traditions, guidelines, and suggestions.
2. NO is ALWAYS an option. That means if someone tells you no, you MUST respect their wishes. And this is not a rule of hashing but a rule of being an adult.
3. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That’s the Golden Rule and it applies to everyone, everywhere, every time.
Tent, sleeping bag/bedding, Shooting Star shot check (if you like), warming layers, Epipens, love
Richmond location details to be provided to regoed hashers.
10am: Rego opens! There will be breakfast snacks available.
11am: Hab Bazaar, patch challenges, various hashy games, hammerschlagen, 3 man, arts n crafts, etc.
2pm: LUNCH TIME
3:30pm: Adult Field Day games BEGIN!
7:30pm: DINNER TIME
9pm: Overtime games
Midnight: A Shooting Star Trail with No Pants
Trail at 1pm to celebrate United Nations Day
Available to non-regoed hashers at a price of $10 - if you're cumming, please RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/richmond-hash-house-harriers/events/282103036/! Separate additional giveaways included.
9am: BREAKFAST OF HEROES
11am: Hash games/hab bazaar
1pm: TRAIL TIME! World Peace through Beer to celebrate United Nations Day!! Expect delicious craft beer!!
4pm: MAY THE HASH GO IN PEACE. Light road snacks available.