REGO BY MAY 4th if you want a personalized gimme!
WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY & HOW
WHO is hosting?
Mosquito H3 Mismanagement
· GM: Old Faithful firstname.lastname@example.org
· Hare Raiser: Poly Boo email@example.com
· RA: Betty Crotch Popper firstname.lastname@example.org
· Scribe: Pro Flush email@example.com
· Treasury: Smothered Buttered N Uddered (SBU) firstname.lastname@example.org
· Honorary for Campout…CHEF: Turtle Dick
WHAT are we doing?
Schedule of Events (tentative)
o 3pm: Registration Opens (Sign your life away and pick up your SWAG)
o 3pm: Kegs Tapped
o 5pm: Games in the Pavilion/Roxanne
o 7pm: Dinner
o 9pm: Shooting the Moon Trail (volunteers needed)
o 8am: Breakfast with Food and Coffee/Mimosas/Bloody Marys
o 8am: Registration open
o 10am: THUNDERSTRUCK and TRAIL to follow
o 1pm: Lunch
o 2pm: Kickball
o 3:30pm: O-limp-dicks
o 4pm: Snacks
o 7pm: Dinner
o 10pm: ‘midnight’ NEARLY-NAKED run
§ You must have on a cover…no nipples, vaginas, or penises can be exposed without a ready cover.
o 8am: Breakfast
o 9am: Hangover Hash
o 11am: See ya’ next year
WHEN are we doing it?
Friday-Sunday, May 12-14
WHERE are we doing it?
Welch Park Somerville Lake
1560 Thornberry Dr, Somerville, TX 77879
· We have electric sites…but you don’t have to use them…you can set up between the pavilion and the water.
· If you have an RV, your entrance is paid but no dumping fees are included.
WHY are we doing it?
We love our Skeeters and our Skeeter Friends! We love our small campout and the time we get to hang out with you wankers.
HOW much is all this going to cost me?
· Event: $74.69 + .31¢ includes everything on the schedule of events above and SWAG
· "Day Trippers" are welcome as it is a public beach, however you must BRING YOUR OWN EVERYTHING, including your entrance fee into Welch Park. Food and Beer are for registered participants.
HOW do I REGO?
· PayPal (using PayPal automatically charge you the estimated fees $0.49 + 3.8%)
o If you cannot make a payment via online services, contact someone on MisMan (listed above) for assistance.
· Registration is not guaranteed without payment. First 40 to PAY will be on the Who’s Cumming list.
· Rego’s are not refundable but are transferable. MH3 is not responsible for payment transfers. The SELLER must alert MisMan with the Nerd Name and Hash Name of the person who they transferred the Rego to. Transferred rego's may/may not get personalized gimmie...depends on the date of transfer.
· No dogs
· No glass containers in the water
· Don’t forget to bring
o Water shoes (if that’s your thing)
o Bug Spray
o Camping gear
o Water (some will be provided though)
o Extension Cord if you want to plug in
Welch Park, Somerville, TX 77879. We have electric sites but you don’t have to use them. You can set up between the pavilion and the water. If you have an RV, your entrance is paid but no dumping fees are included.