Aaaaallllllllrighty wanks, you know what time it is! It is the most sacred of Memphis H3 hash weekends: Dead Elvis.
This year’s festivities will occur from Friday 8/19/22 to Sunday 8/21/22 at Piersol Group Camp at Shelby Forest in Millington. There are beds. There are showers. There’s a legit kitchen. ALL OF THE BUILDINGS HAVE AIR CONDITIONING!
With your registration, you will gain access to the following:
1. Three INCREDIBLY shitty trails
2. A couple surprises
3. A lifetime of memories (or not depending on how much fun you’re planning on having)
4. A cabin/bed included in your rego!
You will need:
1. To register. Rego fee is $89.69 this year, which includes your beer, your food, a surprise, and your bed/ability to shower at the cabins (for the first 50 lucky wanks)
2. Bed linens
3. Towels and toiletries
4. Something to get in the water. Swimming is not allowed, but it’ll be hotter’n two rats crackin’ in a wool sock, so if you have a kayak, canoe, paddle board, etc, its inclusion and use is encouraged
5. Yard games such as cornhole, washers, volleyball nets for after trail
6. There will also be a fire pit, so bring chairs to sit around while pretending to be civilized humans and not the degenerates we all actually are
7. Bug spray. Bug candles. Bug pellets. OR a willingness to have mosquitoes suck you dry, and not in the same way an Ole Miss Phi Mu with daddy issues will do.
8. A water bottle of your own to fill and drink from. We’re all gonna pretend to be too classy to drink from the hose.
Dead Elvis Trails:
Friday, August 19, 2022, 7:00pm
- Pickup Trail
Saturday, August 20, 2022, 10:00am
- Turkey Trail and Eagle Trail
Sunday, August 21, 2022, 10:00am
- Hangover Trail
You MUST provide ONE of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination (including booster shot)
- Proof of negative COVID test with 24hrs of the event. At-home COVID tests are acceptable but MUST be completed within the presence of a member of mismanagement.
Meeman-Shelby Forest: Piersol Group Camp