THREE DAYS OF BEER, GRUB, TRAILS, & TALES
ALL TAKES PLACE AT: Camp Gaea Retreat Center, 25110 235th St, McLouth, KS 66054
When: June 1 thru 3, 2018
Three days of multiple trails, beer, food, bonfires, live entertainment, random naked people, ghastly stories, and much more. Shower house walking distance from the camp site. Pitch your tent and enjoy the festivities!
Shit Show Central takes place at the Main Pavilion.
FRIDAY, JUNE 1st
• The Pavilion will be available anytime starting around noon. Drop by to register.
• 5pm’ish – Dinner
• Sundown – SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS TRAIL - Mammwich and Sampler (Sampler doesn't know)
• Directly after Circle – Live music by Broken Trojan (fronted by KCH3’s Ew I Pooped!) With interpretive dance by Oder
• Bonfire and a shit ton of beer
SATURDAY, JUNE 2nd
• Bagels and Coffee Breakfast, Infused Vodka...
• Morning Trail TBA
• Circle, drink more, random activities (giant Jenga, screw, etc)
• MAIN TRAIL – Hared by Lick Van Feacal
• Circle followed by more random activities
• 30 minutes after sundown – GLOW TRAIL hared by Oder and I is EZ
• Directly after circle – DJ Odor Eater making your backside shake
• Sometime late that night – NAKED TRAIL hared by Ew I Pooped!
SUNDAY, JUNE 3rd
• HANGOVER CIRCLE – Forgot what happened the night before? No worries, we’ll help you recall those blank spots.
• Pack your shit and go home. And make plans to see us next campout!
Prices Whole Weekend -
Whole Weekend -
$89 After May 15
$100 bucks if you just show up and don't bother to pre pay or tell anyone!
Saturday Only -
(may include swag)
If you wait till after about 15 May swag may or may not be included)
Pay $89 at a KCH3 trail or go to Paypal* Pay Pay $89
FRIENDS AND FAMILY Option!
If you want to old fashioned paypal here is the email: email@example.com but you better do it Friends and Family... we get $79.93 bucks with paypal fees taken out craniums will roll!
If you need to pay by check (if your check bounces, Chihuahua will get you!):
3308 N 53rd
Kansas City, KS 66104
A tent, maybe stuff for the pond, maybe your winter coat... we never know! You don't need clothes!
Camp Gaea Retreat Center