This year the Jolly Roger Pirate Invasion of Ginnie Springs will be hosted by the Loosely United Suncoast Hashers!(LUSH) Search for us on Facebook!!!
The campsites are reserved for Friday & Saturday nights (May 17th & May 18th).
All payments must be sent to LUSHTampa@gmail.com via PayPal. Use the "Sending to a Friend" option to avoid any fees. If you need other payment options, send a message to Bloody Sanchez at Gatzbe@gmail.com
- SoFlo Camp will be 1/3 mile upstream, same weekend.
- Rego for 2019 JR Pirate Invasion is a flat rate $69, capped at 125.
- Rego covers camp fees, hash cash for 6 events, gimme, and toe tag.
- The 6 events will be shared between the two hash camps. 3 at Jolly Roger, 3 at SoFlo.
- Rego does NOT include food/snacks, campfire beer/liquor.
- Beyond the 6 events, this is a BYOE campout (Bring Your Own Everything)
- No Refunds. If you pay but cannot go, it is up to you to arrange a swap of rego.
- All Rego Swaps must be communicated to the organizer to update entry list.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: Gatzbe@gmail.com or message Ben Gatza on Facebook. Ongoing details will be shared on the LUSH Facebook group.
Is my registration transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your rego but you are responsible for getting the funds from the new person. All of the registration information for person taking the rego (name, kennel, hash name etc.) will need to be provided to the organizer. There is a main list at the guard shack, if the updated name isn't on the list they won't be allowed in without having to pay again. No transfers within 7 days of the event.
No refunds. See transfer policy above.
Where can I get more information about Ginnie Springs?
First 25 paid regos get a free Veteran Ginnie Patch!!
Second 25 paid regos get a free JRH3/Taco Tuesday Stadium cup!!
Photo ID (Required for check-in), Tent, Sunscreen, Vessels(both for floating and for drinking), Condoms, ABC outfit (Anything But Clothes), Food and water/beer/preferred beverage (Ginnie Springs has a camp store on site, but they DO NOT sell alcohol), Hash attire (There will be a trail) , Swimsuit, Camp chairs, Cooler