• Friday Night’s Pub Crawl (8/31) will start at 6pm-ish at Lux Lounge. Friday Night’s Pub Crawl (8/31) will start at 6pm-ish at Lux Lounge. Dress to impress--there will be small prizes for best dressed drag, worst, most creative. YES THERE WILL BE PRIZES. PLEASE BRING YOUR I.D. I WILL NOT B.S (babysit) if you don't.
Lux: Start..6ish. Till bout 7ish. They ALSO will have pizza THERE at...6.
140: 730ish to 830ish. Happy hour may be just made HERE still.
Ave Pub: 845ish till 10ish. They may have a extended happy hour just 4 US... Plus food is here to ORDER
Last but not least, Bachelor Forum: 1020ish to till. This is where PRIZES will be given here.
This SCHEDULE is being kept..
Meaning if it's 845...and you STILL at 140...you betta get MOVING to the next bar. Please and thank you.
Keep an eye out for updates from Puff The Magic DragKing as this might change!
• Saturday’s Rainbow Dress Run (9/1) will start at the Acorn Shelter (Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/ckbun4baHcw) of Durand Eastman Park at 11:30am when we will tap our Keg of Beer Water. Feel free to bring brunch or snack foods to share before trail. Opening Circle will begin promptly at 2pm. When trail returns, a food truck will provide dinner (this meal is included in your rego). Following dinner, we will have closing circle and then the rest of the night is open for games, time at the beach, a bonfire with smores, etc. Puff's Pussy Juice will be around to satisfy event goers as well as the debut of her KOOLAID! Our time at the shelter ends at 10pm but you are welcome to keep partying elsewhere!
• What to bring: Chairs (as needed), vessels (like the weekend, no SOLO cups will be brought for drinking purposes), firewood, blankets or towels, games, snacks to share before and after trail.
• NOTE: If you haven’t rego-ed yet, you can still do so and you can also show up the day of the event (still $40). The special hab (rainbow Moscow mule) is no longer available, but you will still get a hab item from our stash (pssst….more than likely one of our super sweet camp chairs from XXX Weekend).
• Sunday Morning’s Hangover Hash (9/2) will start at ROAM Café (260 Park Ave.) at 10:30am. Enjoy their brunch menu and their Samosas and then at some point, Home Blown will take you on a brief stroll for a special drink stop.
Bug Spray, Beach towels, Virgins, positive attitude
Acorn Shelter Durand-Eastman Park