ONLINE REGOS ARE NOW CLOSED!
REGOS AVAILABLE FOR FULL ROOMS ONLY - EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear valued spies,
We would like to extend an invitation for a well-deserved beach retreat. After a year of successful missions, it's time to put your feet in the sand and take a break from the espionage.
The retreat will be held at a secluded beach resort, where you can enjoy some covert relaxation. The resort has it all - secret spots for swimming and sunbathing, “water sports”, and a special Spy Lounge equipped with the latest gadgets and tech where you can catch up with your fellow agents over a drink (or 69). And, of course, there will be plenty of spy-themed events to enjoy:
• Austin Powers-themed bar crawl on Friday night
• Choose your own Saturday mission (with FOUR exciting trails to choose from!)
• Long bonfire circle on Saturday for doxing all your friends
• Shot competition for those who want to show off their skills
• Late night party in the Spy Suite for those who can handle the heat
Spies may select from a variety of rooming arrangements, but should note that roommate requests are NOT guaranteed, so be sure your fellow spies sign up for the same room type AND request you, too!
Rego closes 3/24 at 11:59 PM. Sign up today!
• Optional Trail
• Dinner Provided
• Austin Power’s “The Spy Who Beered Me”
• Grab & Go Breakfast
• Choose-your-own Mission – Select from four trails, each with a special objective.
• Super Long Bonfire Circle on the Beach
• Catered Lunch and Dinner
• Spy vs Spy Shot Challenge
• Party in the Spy Suite with Games and Prizes
• Brunch on Your Own
• Report back to your home Agency
WIE 2023 – Get Drunk or Spy Trying
Date: March 31-April 2, 2023
Castle in the Sand
3701 Atlantic Ave
Ocean City, MD
What your rego gets you:
• NEW a super special patch for WIE attendees only (first 100 regos only!).
• Sleeping quarters for two nights. Roommates will be determined based on room selection and mutual requests. Coordinate before you rego!
• All the beverages you choose to consume. This includes at least two drinks on the bar crawl, as well as drinks on Ballbuster, Runner’s, and Walker’s Trail.
• You will be treated to at least three meals of debatable title on Saturday and (BONUS!) a late night dinner on Friday.
• Access to the Spy Suite for a socialization hour. Note that disguises are optional in this area, however clothing is NOT.
• Games of the drinking and non-drinking variety.
• The opportunity to be a judge for the Iron Bartender competition.
• Three trails.
• A bonfire circle lasting longer than your ex.
• Agents are responsible for their own transportation to and from the assigned locale.
• Your rego does not include special skills training, including but not limited to: self-respect, self-control, and moderation.
4 per room: $190 apiece
3 per room: $212 apiece
2 per room: $255 apiece
Condo: $225 apiece (Minimum occupancy for a condo is 5 people, up to 6 can be accommodated if you get cozy)
We all get by with a little help from our friends.
Email email@example.com to learn how to apply for a scholarship to WIE 2023. Scholarship applications are due by March 17!
If you would like to help sponsor a potential drunk in need, choose a donation at checkout!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Critiques? Contact your WIE Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Drunk or Spy Trying
R*nning gear, costumes, cold beach clothes, your own drinking vessel, for the love of Gispert a toothbrush, extra underwear, and YOUR ID and proof of vaccination.
Castle in the Sand