THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Hear ye! Hear ye! The WIE committee of House E-Dub requests your presence at the debaucherous celebration of the 12th year of revelry at Castle in the Sand on the 20th of March in the year of Gispert 2020. Gowns, crowns, and knights alike are welcum to this royal bacchanalia.
The weekend's festivities have been arranged as follows.
• Trail hosted by Assawoman H3
• Evening festivities TBA
• The evening ends with a performance by court jesters as they serenade us with the ballads of their home
• Royal Procession, with FOUR trail options, including a Ball Buster
• Garden Party, to include a Bonfire Circle
• State Banquet (Dinner)
• Royal As-Shot, where bartenders from across the lands shall convene in hopes of winning over your hearts and livers
• Royal Ball
• Old King Cole Fat Boy Trail
• Brunch on your own/leftovers
• Return to your Kingdoms
WE 2020 Reigning & Pouring
Date: March 20-22, 2020
Castle in the Sand
3701 Atlantic Ave
Ocean City, MD
Provided to all who attend:
• Swag! (MUST REGO BY 2/6/20!)
• Sleeping quarters worthy of a king
• An unlimited quantity of nectars, both godly and mortal. This includes at least two drinks on Friday evening
• Feasts of various proportion
• Entry to the Royal Ball
• Games of strength, cunning, and conquest
• Three trails, with four options for Saturday, including the Ball Buster, Runners and Walker, and unofficial Mimosa trail
• A bonfire circle
• And more...
• All attendees are responsible for transportation to and from this event. Please refrain from utilizing enchanted carriages, as the local wildlife is known to enjoy pumpkin and other squash varietals.
To preserve the sanctity of your titles, every attempt will be made to room individuals with others of an equivalent nobility. In some unique circumstances, you may be placed with those below your rank. To avoid this, ensure that your preferred roommates are listed on your registration AND on the Paid Rego list.
King/Queen (Single): $320
Prince/Princess (2 per room): $205 apiece
Duke/Duchess (3 per room): $167 apiece
Baron/Baroness (4 per room): $145 apiece
Knights (Condo): $160 (Minimum occupancy for a condo is 5 people, up to 6 can be accommodated if you get cozy)
For the knight known as Sir Gispert was so well loved and filled with generosity that it was his wish to establish a scholarship for the good of others. If you have the wealth, please donate at checkout. If you require the assistance of neighboring kingdoms, email email@example.com to learn how to apply for a scholarship to WIE 2020.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Critiques? Contact your WIE Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kings, (Drag) Queens, and All the In-Betweens
Please instruct all handmaids and/or footmen to pack: R*nning gear, costumes, cold beach clothes, your own chalice, for the love of Gispert a toothbrush, extra underwear, and YOUR ID.
Castle In The Sand