ONLINE REGOS ARE CLOSED - IF YOU WANT TO REGO AND CAN FILL A ROOM, YOU CAN STILL CUM
Contact email@example.com today
Greetings, cadet. You have been selected as part of an elite squad. Your mission is to infiltrate planet Earth, home to a race of "humans." The intel you collect will be vital. Find your orders below. Good luck.
Trail hosted by Assawoman H3
Space Invaders bar crawl - With karaoke, dinner, and Seacretsssss
Ball Bearing Buster Trail
Super Long Bonfire Circle on the Beach
Iron Giant Bartender
Party in Area 51 with Games and Prizes
Brunch on Your Own
Return to your home planets
Your squad will be composed of creatures from all corners of the universe, both biological and mechanical.
WIE 2019 Anything But Humans
Date: March 29-31, 2018
Castle in the Sand
3701 Atlantic Ave
Ocean City, MD
What your rego gets you:
• NEW a super special patch for WIE attendees only.
• Sleeping quarters for two nights in a NEWLY RENOVATED hotel. Bunk mates will be determined based on rank.
• All the human beverages you choose to consume. Please note that oral intake is the only acceptable form of ingestion. This includes at least two drinks on the invasion crawl.
• Nourishment in the form of orange food. Please be advised that, while your species may not require sustenance, failure to partake in the dining rituals will cause the humans to become suspicious. You will be treated to at least three meals of debatable title on Saturday and ( BONUS!) a late night dinner on Friday.
• Access to Area 51 for an inter-species socialization hour. There will be music and dancing representative of the local human culture.
• Games of the drinking and non-drinking variety.
• The opportunity to be a judge for Iron Giant Bartender.
• Three trails.
• A bonfire circle lasting longer than your ex.
• A later date, meaning warmer weather!
• Cadets are responsible for their own transportation to and from the assigned locale.
• Your rego does not include training in human responses and emotions, including but not limited to: self-respect, self-control, and moderation.
4 per room: $135 apiece
3 per room: $155 apiece
2 per room: $195 apiece
Condo: $125 (Minimum occupancy for a condo is 5 people, up to 6 can be accommodated if you get cozy)
We all get by with a little help from our friends.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to apply for a scholarship to WIE 2019.
If you would like to help sponsor a potential drunk in need, choose a donation at checkout!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Critiques? Contact your WIE Organizing Committee at email@example.com
Anything But Human
Running gear, costumes, cold beach clothes, for the love of Gispert a toothbrush, extra underwear.
Castle In The Sand Hotel
Lighting of the Bonfire
Dinner in Hashpitality Suite
Iron Giant Bartender