As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
YAAAARGGH!! CAPTAIN TURD KIND HERE! Once again, it be time for me favorite fake holiday, INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY! It's the one day o' the year ye filthy land-lubbers can appropriate my culture without me makin' ya walk the plank! Wear your best pirate swagger and come be a salty rapscallion with the best crew I ever ran with!
Come for the booze, stay for the quest, celebrate with the sea shanties! If ye find all four missing pieces of my pirate ship, you all win a spot on my crew!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, September 16, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Pentagon Row Park (cut through the Pentagon City Mall from the Metro)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Army Navy Drive and S Joyce St.
Hares: Close Encounters of the Turd Kind and a mystery hare!
- Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2.1 mi. second half; 1.69 shiggy (some grass and hills
- Walkers: 0.88 mi. first half / 0.82 mi. second half; 0.69 shiggy, dog friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (0.65 mi from Pentagon City Metro). Bring your own vessel, a headlamp, and a full water bottle. Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Pentagon City (Crystal City is slightly closer to On-After)
Last Trains Out (from Pentagon City):
- Largo Town Center: 11:49pm
- Franconia-Springfield: 12:23am
- Greenbelt: 11:40pm
- Huntington: 12:03pm
- Double check your apps!
On After: Freddie's Beach Bar
- Karaoke. Come sing your best sea shanties!
• October 7 - Mean Girls and/or Ballbuster Trail!
• October 9 – DC Red Dress Run!
Give Back to the Hash!
• BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at firstname.lastname@example.org to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
• HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email email@example.com.
• ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about it.
• STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Pentagon City Metro