As the CDC and DC Health continues to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. As always, vessels are required. Remember to sign up on Hash Rego before trail!
Hashers, not Trashers! - It's hot, and drinking water is smart BUT prepackaged bottle water isn't so environmentally friendly! Luckily, your brew crew is offering a state of the art "Water Transport System." Simply bring a full reusable water bottle to start, place it in the water bin, and your water will be magically transported along the trail for you to access at beer check and end. Help us do our part to keep Mother Earth happy and healthy!
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, July 22, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Smithsonian Metro, Mall exit (12th at Jefferson), follow marks to start!
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Jefferson Drive and 12th
Hares: Mouthful of Clam, Rail Mary, Ready Player None, and Just Emily
- Runners: 2.5 mi. first half / 2.4 second half
- Walkers: 1.2 mi. first half / 1.3 second half
- A dab of shiggy and one 3 ft drop for dogs on runner trail
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Bring your own vessel, a headlamp, and a FULL WATER BOTTLE. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! It might be a wet night. Be smart and have fun.
End Metro: Judiciary Square [Red] (0.6 miles from end circle)
Last Trains out:
- Glenmont 12:10 PM
- Shady Grove 12:00 PM
- double check your apps!
On After: Hamilton's!!!
Give Back to the Hash!
• ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
• BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
• HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Now allowing trails the ‘DC Diamond’ (aka Arlington County).
• STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Vessel, Cranium Lamp, Full Water Bottle, Mask
Start Location TBA