As the CDC and DC Health continues to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. We feel it is as important as ever that we are vigilant and maintain best practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within our community.
For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are required. Please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s COVID-19 guide. Information on vaccines in DC can be found here.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, June 10, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: NoMa / Gallaudet Univ (Red Line)
D'erections: Exit the metro stop and look for wankers Nearest Capital Bike Share: 1st and M street NE
Hares: Quid Pro Blow, Red Roper, Just Nele, And ThrobbinTrail
Runners: [2.3] mi. first half / [2.7] second half
- Shiggy level: what is a shiggy? (1), good dog-friendly
Walkers: [0.69] mi. first half / [1.42] second half
- Shiggy level: what is a shiggy? (1), good dog/stroller-friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Bring your vessel and headlamp. It should be a nice, wet night. Be smart and have fun.
- Glenmont (Red) 11:14 PM
- Shady Grove (Red) 10:56 PM
On After: Last Call Bar, 1301 4th St NE
Give Back to the Hash!
• ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email email@example.com for details
• BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at firstname.lastname@example.org to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
• HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email email@example.com. Now allowing trails the ‘DC Diamond’ (aka Arlington County).
COVID INFO (Help keep your kennel and community safe!)
1. DC is now offering walk-up COVID-19 vaccines! Visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccinatedc for more information.
2. DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit the DC CAN page for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device.
3. As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
4. Check DC’s COVID-19 website for informative, local, specific information.
5. For information about where to get tested check the DC testing page. If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Sasha - (202) 813-0689
Mask, Vessel, Cranium Lamp