As the CDC and DC Health continues to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. We feel it is as important as ever that we are vigilant and maintain best practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within our community.
For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are required. Please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s COVID-19 guide. Information on vaccines in DC can be found here.
Circle circle dot dot, now you have a cootie shot.
X X, Square square, now you have it everywhere...
Let's set some personal best records (PBRs!) and revel in the outdoors together.
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 50 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, June 3, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Potomac Ave Metro Station
D'erections: Exit the Potomac Ave metro stop and look for chalk marks or a strange crowd of rainbow and shiggy sock wearing weirdos.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Pennsylvania Ave SE and Potomac Ave SE
Hares: Lorena Hobbit, Special Red and Roll Over, B
Runners: 1.79 mi first half / 1.43 second half
Shiggy level 2.69, dog friendly
Walkers: 1.01 mi. first half / 0.99 second half
Shiggy level 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Lamps or flashlights are not a terrible idea. Trail is A to A’. It should be a nice night. Be smart and have fun. Bring your vessel. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
- Largo Town Center (Silver) 11:19 PM
- New Carrollton (Orange) 11:20 PM
- Vienna/Fairfax-GMU (Orange) 10:51 PM
- Wiehle-Reston East (Silver) 10:49 PM
- Buses 11:28 PM +/-
Give Back to the Hash!
• ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
• BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
• HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Now allowing trails the ‘DC Diamond’ (aka Arlington County).
COVID INFO (Help keep your kennel and community safe!)
1. DC is now offering walk-up COVID-19 vaccines! Visit https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccinatedc for more information.
2. DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit the DC CAN page for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device.
3. As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
4. Check DC’s COVID-19 website for informative, local, specific information.
5. For information about where to get tested check the DC testing page. If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Sasha - (202) 813-0689
Mask, Vessel, Cranium Lamp
Potomac Ave Metro