COVID INFO (Help keep your kennel and community safe!)
1. ICYMI: DC has a free COVID-19 exposure tracking app! Visit the DC CAN page for more information on how to activate the DC CAN system on your mobile device.
2. As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
3. Check DC’s COVID-19 website for informative, local, specific information.
4. For information about where to get tested check the DC testing page. If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Sasha - (202) 813-0689
Is that your rising sign or are you happy to see me? Come see the Aries & Sagittarians be FRBs, the Virgos & Capricorns skip to end, and Pisces & Leos get lost AF.
If there's one thing all the signs have in common, it's a love for beer! Be sure to know your sign!
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend Thursday’s trail. A pack of 23 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, March 11, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Woodley Park/Zoo/Adams Morgan - follow marks to start!
D'erections: From the metro exit, walk south down Connecticut toward Chipotle & cross Calvert St.
Capital Bike Share: Calvert & Connecticut NW
Hares: Son, What the Fuck?! & Ginger Snatch
(remember your sign symbol for trail!)
Runners: 2.2 mi. first half / 2.07 second half
- Shiggy Level 2.69, dog friendly
Walkers: 1.25 mi. first half / 1.5 second half
- dog friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A'. CRANIUM LAMPS NEEDED! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! (And remember your sign symbol for trail!)
• Please help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning! Email the Brewmeister at email@example.com to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
• We need hares, whether you’re a first-time hare or an seasoned vet that can train them. Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
• LAST WEEK FOR VIRTUAL TRAILS! Cum find trail any time Friday-Sunday. Snap a photo and post it to the Google Photo album, then send $3 Hash Cash via PayPal to email@example.com to secure trail credit. Due to lack of interest, this will be the last week with this option.
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited number of libations (and bottled water) at both beer check and end. To ensure that this is done safely, we require the following:
1. Sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
2. You must also wear a mask when interacting with Brew Crew (Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times)
3. Trails will be cans-only. (Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego'd hashers, so be sure to sign up!
4. Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
5. You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
Remember that your Crew are volunteers, offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make the hash possible. Show them the love they deserve!
There will be no bag van or snacks provided... YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
Mask, Vessel, Cranium Lamp
Calvert St NW and Connecticut St NW