If you plan to join ISO trail or a live pack, you MUST sign up via Hash Rego. Only paid regos will be permitted to join.
There are two options, be sure to select the correct one when you rego.
ISO trail ($3 hash cash) - Any time on Thursday between 10:00 AM and 6:00pm, find trail and run on your own. If you choose this option, do NOT mark checks, but please DO touch up any faded or distorted marks as you go.
7:00 ($7 hash cash) - This group will solve trail, marking checks. There will be an official socially-distant circle, but no on-after. Every effort will be made to end before the metro closes for the evening.
As this is a phase three trail, the following guidelines are in effect. These are non-negotiable.
1. The live pack will be limited to 35 participants
2. No bag van will be provided, but there will be a limited amount of beer provided by brew crew. You must follow newly established brew crew guidelines (see below)
3. While masks are encouraged for the entirety of trail, they are required during beer check and at end, with the exception of sipping your beverage. (To further reduce your risk, we recommend long straws that can easily be slipped under a mask.)
4. There are no sweepers on ISO trail
Beginning this week, we will be providing everyone's favorite beverage - beer! Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we are requiring the following:
1. Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
2. Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
3. Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego'd hashers, so be sure to sign up! You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
4. Bottled water will also be provided - stay hydrated!
5. Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table or bench.
6. There will be no bag van or snacks provided... YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
7. Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
Sports & Balls
A Vessel, Hand Sani, A mask, BYO snacks and chalk
Behind Salvation Army on L and 26th NW / Godey’s Lime Kilns and Historical Marker