“Madness? THIS IS HASHING!”
Cum celebrate the 300 trails of Cape Fear H3 with a shitty trail, cookout, and camping by the river!
What you get:
Beer (keg + can options)
Awesome commemorative 300th give-away
Burgers, dogs, wings, portobellos, corn-on-the-cob, side dishes, desserts
Camping in the shade by the Cape Fear River
Flush toilets and hot showers
Access to the ocean across the street
Rulez so we don’t get kicked out:
1. No disturbing the muggles over in the RV or cottage areas. They may or may not be able to see & hear our area so be aware of your surroundings.
2. No fireworks, radios, loudspeakers, or other loud things.
3. Dogs must be leashed/tethered while in the camping area.
4. Trash must be taken to the adjacent dumpster - we’re hashers, not trashers.
5. No fires or wood burning (the camp area has grills and MisMan will have grills).
6. “Quiet hours” are 11p to 7a - we can have beer & have fun, but we can’t be complete assholes even though we have our own area.
Things to know:
1. There are no electrical outlets in the camping area.
2. You can park right next to the camping area, but not drive into the camping area.
3. This is a tent camping area. No campers or RV's. There are some trees that can accommodate hammocks; first-come-first-served.
4. Cum early to set up your tent before trail.
5. Bug spray is a good idea because mosquitoes.
6. There are showers and indoor bathroom facilities available, but keep them nice.
7. Cut-off date to rego & pay for give-aways is Sept 6.
300 - “Madness? THIS IS HASHING!”
Fort Fisher Air Force Recreation Area - Group Camping Area
1pm = start setting up camp, ya early-bird wankers
2pm = gather for trail
2:30pm = hares away
4:30pm = circle
6pm = dinner
7pm-??? = shenanigans
8am = Breakfast
9am = Find your stuff, drink away your hangover, regret the shenanigans, pack your shit up, puke if necessary, swim in the ocean, continue packing & drinking
Noon = GTFO