Is everybody happy? You bet your ass we are! Why? Because it's time once again to don your best red dress and head (who said head?) to the mountains, raise some money for a good cause, and hash with the Asheville Hash House Harriers! This will be our 11th Annual Red Dress Run, and it also happens to be our kennel's 11th Analversary!
Part of your rego will go to this year's charity, Eblen Charities, a non-profit that provides medical and emergency assistance, housing assistance, education programs, and much more to families in need in Western North Carolina.
Where: Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar, Downtown Asheville, NC
When: Saturday, February 23rd at 1pm. Please arrive at the start between 1:00-1:30 to check in. Circle up at 2:00, hares out at 2:05, pack out at 2:15.
What can you expect this year?
* Hot harriettes and hairy hounds in red dresses
* An indoor venue at the start and end
* All day drinking with multiple stops
* Plenty of cold beer on trail
* Plenty of cold beer at the end!
* Dinner after circle -- delicious pizza donated to the event by Mellow Mushroom! Wowzers!
* Shiggy socks for your awesome take-home swag!
* Commemorative event patch!
* Sexy toe tag to prove you were here (even if you don't remember!)
* Shitty trail (runner and walker options, distance details TBD)
* Hills (probably)
* A sprinkle of shiggy (maybe)
* Helping out a great charity
Rego early for $40, price increases to $50 on February 1st, and $60 day of event! Consider bringing extra cash for extra credit, on-aftering, and of course to buy even more awesome AVLH3 swag that will be available for purchase.
As part of the weekend festivities, we will also have a Friday night Moonshine H3 trail and a Sunday hangover trail. Hash cash for Friday and Sunday trails not included in RDR rego. Please bring $5 cash to trail start.
Note: RDR will not be dog friendly, thank you for understanding!
Red Dress Run
A red dress and a thirst for beer!
Kick off RDR weekend with a fun Friday evening trail with Moonshine H3, Asheville's full moon kennel!
6:30pm - Meet, have a beverage, circle up
7:00pm - Hares away!
Red Dress Run!
1-1:30pm - Check in, pick up your swag, have a beer, look at all the sexy hashers in red dresses
2:00pm - Circle up
2:05pm - Hares away!
2:15pm - Pack away!
6:00pm - Closing circle
6:15pm - Dinner
12:00pm - Meet, have a beverage, circle up
12:30pm - Hares away!