Is everybody happy? You bet your ass we are! Why? Because it's time once again to don your best red dress and head (who said head?) to the mountains, raise some money for a good cause, and hash with the Asheville Hash House Harriers!
This will be our 10th Annual Red Dress Run, and it also happens to be the weekend of our kennel's 10th Analversary! So we've lined up a whole weekend of trails for you to help us celebrate! We will have a Friday night 10th Analversary Trail, Saturday RDR, and a Sunday Hangover Trail.
Part of your rego will go to this year's charity, The Hope Chest for Women, a non-profit that was founded to relieve some of the burdens created by breast or gynecological cancer treatment costs for women of Western North Carolina. For more information: hopechestforwomen.org
Where: Hi-Wire Brewing - Big Top (Biltmore Village)
When: Saturday, February 24th at 1pm. Please arrive at the start between 1:00-1:30 to check in. Hares out at 2:05, pack out at 2:15.
What can you expect this year?
* Hot harriettes and hairy hounds in red dresses
* An indoor venue at the start and end
* All day drinking with multiple stops
* Plenty of cold beer on trail
* Plenty of craft beer at the end!
* Dinner after circle catered by El Chapala Mexican Restaurant
* Awesome swag -- a 67 oz stainless steel growler filled with Hi-Wire beer!!!
* Commemorative AVLH3 10th Analversary patch!
* Sexy toe tag to prove you were here (even if you don't remember!)
* Shitty trail (walker friendly, three length options: 4 miles, 5.25 miles, or 6.25 miles, shorter distance can be arranged)
* Hills (possibly)
* A sprinkle of shiggy (maybe)
* Helping out a great charity
Rego for $45 until February 1st (price increases to $50 on February 2nd, and $60 day of event)! Consider bringing extra cash for extra credit, on-aftering, and of course to buy even more awesome AVLH3 swag that will be available for purchase.
As part of the celebration, we will have trails on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Rego for all 3 trails for $50 (deal ends February 1st)!
Note: RDR will not be dog friendly, thank you for understanding!
Red Dress Run
A red dress and a thirst for beer!
Hi-Wire Brewing - Big Top
Our kennel's 10th Analversary Trail!
6:30pm - Meet, have a beverage, circle up
7:00pm - Hares away!
Red Dress Run!
1-1:30pm - Check in, pick up your swag, have a beer, look at all the sexy hashers in red dresses
2:05pm - Hares away!
2:15pm - Pack away!
6:00pm - Closing circle
6:15pm - Dinner
11:30am - Meet, have a beverage, circle up
12:00pm - Hares away!