It's time for Tampa's annual Red Dress Pub Crawl on Sat. Feb 24th at 2:30pm.
* Update: if you rego after midnight on Monday February 19th you will not get a personalized event tag (just a generic one) *
All Hashers are invited to Tampa's 2018 Red Dress Pub Crawl!!! A spectacular event has been planned for you. So, pass the word, tell all your friends, and let's get all the regular Hashers out as well as the special event Hashers and those that have been gone wayyyy too long!!!! And, we love to show out of town Hashers a good time too! Spread the news, dust off your red dress and be ready for an awesome time!
Hares: Kiddie and Chippendale
The start will be at 2:30p.m. at London Heights British Pub 7701 N. Nebraska Ave. Tampa, FL (Suggestion: Arrive early and enjoy some Fish and Chips or yummy Shepherds Pie, before meeting for trail!)
The cost will be $20. There will be tasty beer, beer, beer, delicious shots, yummy food, commemorative hash tags, a cool giveaway, and hash shenanigans!
1. We will be collecting money for the American Heart Association. Make a donation of $3.00 or more and receive a red dress pin and a warm happy feeling.
2. We will have awesome TBH3 Red Dress Pub Crawl patches for sale for only $5.00.
3. If you're looking to buy yourself a mixed drink, I highly suggest ordering a "Bulldog" at London Heights British Pub. It is Cider and Home Infused Cinnamon Whisky, and it is DELICIOUS!!!!
4. There are 4 places to park at London Heights, confirmed by the owner:
*in the lot behind the pub
*in the overflow lot next to the pub
*next door at The Faxon Bisset Co. Warehouse - 7705 N. Van Dyke Place
*next door at Ms. Cheas Cafe - 7801 N. Nebraska Ave.
Red Dress Pub Crawl! Wear your finest Red Dress!
London Heights British Pub